By joining the Adirondack Mountain Club, you get the satisfaction of knowing that your membership dues are helping to
- maintain trails and back-country facilities,
- protect your interest as an outdoor enthusiast and land steward, and
- ensure that New York’s Forest Preserve and other natural areas are being preserved for generations to come.
Your membership includes
- a subscription to Adirondac magazine,
- a subscription to North Wind, the Laurentian Chapter’s newsletter, and
- discounts on publications, lodging, workshops, adventure travel
To join, please visit the ADK membership page.
For information about becoming a member, please contact Randy Saumier (firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-705-4287).